It’s an exciting time for Formpipe Lasernet as our market leading document management solution continues to go from strength to strength, and now is your chance to join us as our extensive global plan for growth continues.
In connection with our North American office in Chicago, you will be part of a global team that’s leading the way in document management. Whether you are supporting with partners within the US, implementing our solution or nurturing one of our existing clients, the role will require you to possess both exceptional technical knowledge and communication skills.
With some of the world’s leading brands already in our client base, a product that’s ahead of the curve and a global reputation for excellence, please get in touch if you would like to join the Formpipe Lasernet team.
• Ensure delivery of Lasernet and its integration into Dynamics in the US market
• Implementation, training and consultancy for partners and customers
• Supporting clients and partners across the US network
• Help creating demo environments including customer specific requirements
• Deliver exciting POCs where required either remotely or onsite
• Liaising with product managers to feedback market requirements for the continued development of the software
• Dynamics knowledge
• IT background with delivery of software solutions
• Understanding of ERP applications and processes
• Ability to think round problems and deliver solutions to partners and clients
• An outgoing personality that is customer facing with a can do attitude
• Experience with support and or project management systems