Do you have previous IT Support Helpdesk experience looking for a new opportunity within Nottingham? If so, read on as we have a fantastic opportunity within our Life Science team.
As an Application Support Analyst at Formpipe and reporting to the Support Manager your key activities will be around the customer technical support, covering all the Formpipe products. This is a varied role that requires an aptitude for customer service and problem solving and ownership of tasks.
- Manage and resolve support issues, provide a solution to the client within the agreed time detailed in the Formpipe QMS or referenced within the Maintenance and Support terms
- Conduct support investigations to attempt to recreate issues reported by customers and to determine what steps are required to resolve these through collaborative working with other members of the internal team and the customer point of contact(s)
- Document solutions to build up a knowledge base of these and escalate issues to Support Manager where necessary
- Assist with project management of commercial and internal projects
- Assist with Sales support with new customer opportunities
- Ensuring all work is recorded to meet with internal quality systems and the regulatory requirements of our customers
- To work with the customer, Sales team, Product Managers, Project Managers and QA team to ensure the most cost effective and pragmatic solutions are put in place to meet customer requirement.
- To communicate with all areas of the company and ensure that all activities undertaken are fully documented
Supporting software products and solutions and offering excellent customer service to the Formpipe customer base. Assist with project management of internal and commercial projects and product testing. Some travel may be required to customer locations or to our European offices. Some out of hours work may be necessary; this will be in discussion with your line manager.
- Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience within an IT Support Helpdesk role
- Excellent Customer service skills through all channels (telephone, email, face to face)
- Comfortable and confident in customer service with internal customers, external customers and partners.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Freshdesk experience or similar
- Sharepoint Experience
- Dynamics AX
- Experience of working collaboratively in order to meet tight deadlines
- Working closely with customers, and colleagues to resolve complex issues
- Previous experience within a life science or other highly regulated industry
- Software testing / Automated software testing
- Knowledge of SharePoint and or Dynamics AX Configuration and use (including SSRS or RS for SharePoint)
- Previous experience of using, maintaining and contributing to knowledge bases
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work in a professional and confident manner
- Excellent ICT skills
- Ability to plan and effectively prioritise own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines, as well as work as part of a team
- “Can do attitude” to get the job in hand completed.
- Structured and methodical approach to all areas of work
- Self-motivated, can work confidently without constant supervision